søndag 23. oktober 2011

An update from the high-speed train

My dream has come true. I am finally in Hong Kong. 

To plan this journey was not easy. Since there are more than 60 international airlines that operates services between the international airport of Hong Kong and 120 cities worldwide, there is also a large marked for swindling. Many travel books and Internet pages encouraged me to be careful and to watch out. Even though it was not the cheapest solution I ended up with the airlines I have heard of earlier, Dragonair and British Airways, one of the “famous” airlines.


From London to Hong Kong I took a plane with double deck (!) Before this trip I only thought busses could have it, but no, obviously not. Even thought I did not sit on the upper floor, I had to check it out before I left the plane. People there had their own beds and their own TV screen, well, it seems as every seat on the plane had a screen. To a person like me who is as well as addicted to TV, it was like I was in Heaven. It was incredible, I could watch any movie I wanted. And when most of the passengers were asleep, I sat up and watched movie after movie (I have to admit that I saw Twilight two times).  


I am sitting on a high-speed train now. It is one of the cheapest and fastest solutions to get into the city, so I had to go for it. In a great speed the train passes large industry areas. As fare as the eye can see there are containers stabled, large factories and many workers.

I am going to put one´s feet up. Promise to keep you updated. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar